The commercial plumbing service industry today is a very difficult marketplace that relies on the absolute best in service, efficiency, knowledge and expertise.
We are proud of the service we offer to existing commercial building customers, building managers and property managers. With a proven success rate the company is highly regarded and trusted in all its field of activities. We come with over 25 years of genuine plumbing knowledge and experience, and over 50 years combined.
If your plumber tells you it can’t be “fixed” call the specialist, get a second opinion; generally, you will save.
We are second generation plumbers, so plumbing is literally in our blood!! We are passionate about what we do, and take a level of pride, like you have never experienced before. We only use the best quality materials available and only deal with trusted, accredited and recommended suppliers. Our vans are clean, tidy, organised and stocked to the roof.
You can count on hi-line plumbing commercial division for all commercial plumbing requirements.
- Priority service
- Preventative maintenance programs and schedules
- All tap, fixture, toilet and urinal repairs
- Repairs to any leaking pipe or service
- ZIP fully automatic urinal sensor installations and repairs
- Dishwasher service and repairs
- General building minor maintenance
- Hands free tapware supply installations and repairs
- Anti-vandal tapware supply and installations
- Water efficient/water save devices and tapware
- Water tank cleaning
- Pollution trap cleaning in storm water tanks
- CCTV inspection, survey and reports of pipeline services
- Portable on-site high pressure water drain and pipe cleaners
- Commercial hot water systems service and installations
- Service and installation of RHEEM, ZIP, BILLI, BIRKO boiling hot water units
- Confined space trained
- Backflow prevention valve installs, repairs, servicing, testing and compliance
- Thermostatic mixing valve installs, repairs, servicing, testing and compliance
- Fire hydrants and hose reel installations
- Trade waste and grease trap installations and cleaning
- Roof and gutter installations and preventative maintenance
- Compressed air line installations
- Commercial gas installations
- Advice on future plumbing upgrades and services
- Air-conditioning condenser/chiller unit pipework installations
- A/c chiller mist spray head installations
- Storm water pumps installations, servicing and repairs
- Storm water pit and drain installations
- Night work on request
Commercial Building Plumbing Maintenance
[types field="right-image"][types field="right-sidebar-content"]