Blocked Drains Central Coast
Do you have a blocked drain or overflowing pipe?
Hi-Line Plumbing can help YOU!
Blocked drains can be a nightmare, unpleasant and usually happen at the wrong time, disrupting your activities or work.
We are extremely proud of the blocked drain service and advice we currently offer. With our 100% proven track record in clearing blocked drains, you benefit from our great record; our future will only be based on your satisfaction.
Find out why Hi-Line Plumbing are the local blocked drain specialists on the Central Coast
- We use the latest technology in high-powered drain cleaning equipment, to clear, clean and repair the most stubborn blockages.
- We use the latest in CCTV inspection equipment where we can show you the exact cause, location and condition of your blocked drain.
- Matched with over 25 years of genuine industry knowledge and experience, the exact, most efficient solution can be offered, without any guess work, saving you time, money, and disruption to your home, office or business.
- A full electronic condition report of your CCTV drain inspection can be supplied, on request, via email or USB. Great for strata managers/members to bring to the next strata meeting so that your plumbing issues can be viewed and discussed.
- We can precisely search, locate, and pinpoint any blocked drain or drain if necessary, with our electronic innovative drain/pipe searching and locating equipment.
- We clean and dis-infect our entire work environment on completion.
- Efficient, tidy and trusted. 100% satisfaction guaranteed service.
- No hidden fees or charges, affordable drain cleaning service. You will be impressed!!!
- You will benefit from over twenty five years of genuine drain cleaning experience.
- We’re only a phone call away. So get on the hotline now. We can help!
High Rise Building Blocked Drains
- We have small convenient portable high pressure water blasters/jetters for multi-storey (high-rise) building drain cleaning applications.
- Perfectly designed for difficult or no site access, or where no electricity is available (commercial building, roof tops).
- Great for cleaning urinal lines, blocked toilet lines, WC’s, basins, floor wastes, showers and kitchen/grease waste/drain lines in multi-storey (high-rise) building applications.
- Our small blaster/jetter operated by trained personnel can be electronically located and traced to pin point defects, pipe route, and blockages.