Hi-Line Plumbing Offers Professional Gas Repairs and Installations and Gas Leak and Appliance Repair Service For All Natural and LPG Gas Fixtures.
Gas servicing, repairs, installation and testing work should only be carried out by licensed, fully certified and insured gas plumbers.
All gas work comes with a lifetime labour satisfaction guarantee, giving you added peace of mind that all work is in compliance with the latest gas and safety regulations.
We take a level of pride in our workmanship as you have never experienced before.
Natural Gas Installations
We are authorised to carry out, install, repair, certify and test all-natural gas and LPG installation works and appliances.
- gas meters and gas meter upgrades
- gas hot water systems
- gas lines for any gas appliance, gas cooktops, gas ovens, gas stoves, hot water
- gas bayonet fittings for gas room heaters
- gas BBQ lines
- gas lines for gas fired pool and spa heaters
- gas outdoor heating line
We also do gas testing and provide certificate of compliance for natural gas and LPG gas lines and appliances.
Free advice! All new installation work is backed with a professional lifetime labour installation guarantee.
Gas leak repairs and appliance service
If you have a gas leak, or can smell gas, call us now on 0418 633 633. We can help you FAST.
We carry out repairs for:
- any leaking gas pipe
- leaking gas meters
- leaking gas stoves
- leaking gas cooktops
- leaking gas ovens
- leaking gas BBQs
- leaking gas pool and spa heaters
- leaking faulty gas hot water system
- any gas leak for any appliance
Gas hot water heater service
Servicing and regularly maintaining your gas storage hot water heater as per the manufacturer’s specification will ensure that you avoid costly and unplanned emergency service calls. It dramatically extends the working life expectancy of your heater, makes it more energy-efficient and safe to operate, and save your running costs.
A typical routine service includes:
- visual inspection of pipes and necessary connections
- testing of temperature and pressure relief valve on heater
- testing for gas and water leaks
- testing the thermostat for consistent operation
- removal and servicing of pilot light and main gas burner and re install
- checking and inspecting the existing sacrificial anode, and replacing it, if older than five years
Gas room heater service
Portable Gas room/space heaters should be installed and serviced/maintained by a licensed gas fitter only, at least every two years.
A hazardous gas room heating unit may cause a family house fire or pollute your house with hazardous toxins, such as high levels of carbon monoxide.
Carbon monoxide is a deadly gas that is:
- has no taste,
- and very hard to detect, without the correct equipment.
Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning are:
- loss of breath,
- nausea and some flu like symptoms.
Signs to look for during heater operation:
- Staining on heater panels or walls due to intense heat,
- Heater becomes too hot to touch,
- Heater is very sooty, smoky or yellowish,
- Heater makes loud noises when trying to light, pilot light continually goes out,
- Or there is a BAD gas odour in the room or building.
Servicing and maintaining your gas room heater every two years and using it to the manufacturers’ specifications will ensure it operates both safely and economically.
Servicing by a fully qualified expert is essential and definitely advised every two years. Some manufacturers recommend servicing even more frequently, so check your unit’s manual.
On completion of servicing, your heater is tested, commissioned and digitally tested for safe carbon monoxide levels, in the proposed room of use.
Please call Hi-Line Plumbing to have your gas room heater serviced.